Vitvan was an American Master of the Ancient Wisdom teachings. He lived and worked among other giants of his time, such as Einstein, Steiner, Gurdjieff, Blavatsky, Korzybski and Reich. Vitvan taught that we live in a vast energy world and each one of us is a dynamic energy system, a truth known long before modern science proved it empirically. Most individuals experience their universe as a world of solid objects and we go about our daily existence unaware of the energy process of which we are an integral part. In all of us there is a Power-to-be-Conscious that is seeking to manifest itself in our awareness. He outlined a specific methodology for experiencing the energy world and provided detailed instructions for learning to cooperate consciously with the process of expanding self-awareness. The School of the Natural Order was established to preserve his life's work of bringing the Ancient Wisdom Teachings to the modern Western world. Vitvan's students are committed to ensuring that his teachings will still be available when the expected awakening occurs at the end of this present Age. His work provides an accurate guide that will facilitate the establishment of a sustainable reality based on true knowledge and wisdom in this current time of transition, and in the Ages to come.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Kassandra... Jezebel, and Scapegoats




Cassandra or Kassandra (Ancient Greek: Κασσάνδρα, pronounced [kas̚sándra͜a], also Κασάνδρα) was a daughter of King Priam and of Queen Hecuba of Troy in Greek mythology. In modern usage her name is employed as a rhetorical device to indicate someone whose accurate prophecies are not believed by those around them.

A common version of her story relates how, in an effort to seduce her, Apollo gave her the power of prophecy: when she refused him, he spat into her mouth to inflict a curse that nobody would ever believe her prophecies. In an alternative version, she fell asleep in a temple, and snakes licked (or whispered in) her ears so that she could hear the future. (A snake as a source of knowledge is a recurring theme in Greek mythology, though sometimes the snake brings understanding of the language of animals rather than an ability to know the future. Likewise, prophets without honor in their own country reflect a standard narrative trope.) ~Wikipedia

Many years ago I was a member of a little church up in LaPorte, Colorado, and a student of Pastor Peter Peters. He was a good man, a cowboy preacher who loved the Lord with all his heart, who got into trouble with the State of Colorado and went afoul of the political correctness crowd with his talk against homosexuals, overreaching government, the history of the White Anglo Saxon Christian people, the place of a woman in the home. He baptized me in the blood of Christ one sunny morning in May 1995 and I honor him for this gift of Grace. http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

He was on a tear about Jezebel women, and I've always been fascinated by her story, of Ahab her husband, the King of Israel, and their dealings with the prophet Elijah... Her story is found in the Bible in the books of 1 and 2 Kings...


Pastor Peters had a little baby grandson named Luke, who was very sickly, it seemed he was going to die. He was unable to eat, and his mother couldn't nurse him, and he was asking everyone in the congregation what to do, he was at his wit's end about how to save this little baby. Pete was getting raw goat's milk for him from a Czechoslovakian woman who was a member of his church because someone told him that would be good food for the baby, but he would drink it and then have projectile vomiting, agonizing cramps in his tummy. She was a gypsy woman, a witch, a bruja... 

Now she and many of the other women in the church did not like his preaching about a woman's place in the home, in the natural order of things, which most simply put is that a man is supposed to be the head of his house, in service to the Lord first and to his wife second. My husband always looked down his nose at Pastor Peters, because his teachings were Less-Than-Vitvan's, "from a lower level," but I was undeterred, because I had spent my entire childhood studying the Bible, and knew there was much Truth and Wisdom to be found therein....

Pastor Peter J. Peters
I was also a student of Doctor John Gozzi at the time, and I sent Pastor Peters an email one day and told him, there is only one thing that can be affecting the baby, it is what he is eating coupled with disharmony in the home between the parents, there is nothing else "outside" that the doctors are going to be able to find to help him. Thankfully he listened to me. He took some of the goat's milk he had in stock to a lab at Colorado State University and left it for testing. Then he went with one of his men to pick up his daily order from her earlier than usual one morning, surprising her. She gave him the milk reluctantly that day, and he took it to the lab too. 

The test showed that the old milk was filled with bacteria from goat feces that had been placed in it. The fresh milk was pure and clean... They stopped giving the baby the milk immediately and he recovered almost instantly.

There are many threads in this story for me. About why I am not seen or heard when I try to speak my truth to others, or at least up until the times are dire and hard, or the person I am trying to reach is desperate or drowning or dying...? Maybe I too have the curse of Kassandra...?

"Stop now and think how far reaching and comprehensive this fact is that every event, no matter how small or how great, is determined by energy frequencies characterizing the World Mother. If the full significance of this statement would register, it would be so overwhelmingly devastating to personal and egotistical values that for a period it would leave one feeling bereft, stripped naked and deprived of every concealing artifice. I said “for a period,” for with the full comprehension would come the necessity of orienting oneself to the Power, or the Self, known only by this activity labeled frequency. Then one would be compelled to rise higher in Self-value and esteem, instead of feeling like sinking into oblivion. The fact remains, however, so long as one is identified with objective appearances he has not a vestige of a foundation upon which to stand. 

The thought is not new. The Scriptures have repeatedly told us, “The Father worketh hitherto and I work,” “Naught of myself I do,” “Not by election but by the Grace of God are we saved,” etc. 
  
Our scientists of today are making us conscious of these eternal truths, and making us conscious in a way beyond refutation. Take for example the group associated with Edward R. Dewey who established the Foundation for the Study of Cycles. By their wholly objective tabulation of data they are confirming the wisdom teachings respecting the law of periodicity. These men (whether they know it or not) are empirically establishing the ancient teachings respecting the determinative spiraling rhythms which have been labeled rays of development, and which in this course of lessons we have called the streams of energy of the World Mother..." ~ Vitvan, The Natural Order Process Vol. 1

Artist: Martin Berkovitz, The Garment of the Mother of the World
Pastor Peters showed up at church one Sunday with a new wife in tow. She was recently widowed, and her husband had been a close friend of his, he was also a rancher with a big spread up in Idaho and had just died of a mysterious illness at a young age with no previous health problems. Everyone was having a huge reaction to this unexpected event and announcement, because Pete's wife Cheri had just died too, and everyone loved her, she was a good Christian woman. But not me, I granted him freedom to chose his own path and knew it was none of my business to pass judgement. I had brought the meal for after the service that day, so I was in the kitchen getting things ready when she came in and was introduced to me. 

I looked into her face and eyes and instantly saw she was a Black Widow Spider...

It took a few years, but then one Sunday he was sitting up in front of the congregation and told everyone that he felt bad, he was so sick, he had no energy, he didn't know what was wrong but he felt like he was dying. And he did. And I knew in my heart what had happened, but there was no one to tell it to that would hear me or understand how I knew...

There are two incidents in the life of Jezebel that characterize her and may define what is meant by the “Jezebel spirit.” One trait was her obsessive passion for domineering and controlling others, especially in the spiritual realm. When she became queen, she began a relentless campaign to rid Israel of all evidences of Yahweh worship. She ordered the extermination of all the prophets of the Lord (1 Kings 18) and replaced their altars with those of Baal. Her strongest enemy was Elijah, who demanded a contest on Mount Carmel between the powers of Israel’s God and the powers of Jezebel and the priests of Baal. Of course in the story God won, but despite hearing of the miraculous powers of the Lord, Jezebel refused to repent and swore on her gods that she would pursue Elijah relentlessly and take his life. Her stubborn refusal to see and submit to the power of the living God would lead her to a hideous end (2 Kings 9:29-37).

 
I have spoken my truth to those I believed were fellow students, seekers of wisdom, my "friends," my family, my own husband. And I've been punished, cast out as a scapegoat, to be eaten at the gates of the city by the dogs while they sit in their safety and watch me die...

But I will say this now to all with eyes to see and ears to hear, Fire is coming. And it is time to prepare our hearts and minds for the Christos Power that will descend upon us and burn up all that is not needed to build the new temple...

"Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name... Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches..." ~ Revelation 3

 

https://www.facebook.com/NaturalOrderFoundationForHealth/
https://www.facebook.com/InnerSchoolOfTheNaturalOrder/ 
http://vitvan.education/


Art by Paddo Cosmo, "C12H16N2"

No comments:

Post a Comment